Table of Contents
- Module Description - What the module does and why it is useful
- Setup - The basics of getting started with rabbitmq
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
This module manages RabbitMQ (www.rabbitmq.com)
The rabbitmq module sets up rabbitmq and has a number of providers to manage everything from vhosts to exchanges after setup.
This module has been tested against 3.5.x and 3.6.x (as well as earlier versions) and is known to not support all features against versions prior to 2.7.1.
What rabbitmq affects
- rabbitmq repository files.
- rabbitmq package.
- rabbitmq configuration file.
- rabbitmq service.
All options and configuration can be done through interacting with the parameters on the main rabbitmq class. These are now documented via Puppet Strings
You can view example usage in REFERENCE.
This module is maintained by Vox Pupuli. Voxpupuli welcomes new contributions to this module, especially those that include documentation and rspec tests. We are happy to provide guidance if necessary.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for more details.